awww! Poor little fish(okay, guess they are big fish:)
Finally!!! :)
That looks so good. I can still taste the one we had for the reunion. I wish I lived out there so I could fish them.
Come on out, we have lots of room. You wouldn't really have to move here, just visit. :)
You do know that Bailey is offer fish to everyone???
She is? Less she'll have to eat I guess. She'll have to work that out with fisher boy. I wondered why it took so long to get home from the gym last night. I hadn't noticed he took some salmon with him. I wonder if there's any left?
awww! Poor little fish(okay, guess they are big fish:)
ReplyDeleteFinally!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks so good. I can still taste the one we had for the reunion. I wish I lived out there so I could fish them.
ReplyDeleteCome on out, we have lots of room. You wouldn't really have to move here, just visit. :)
ReplyDeleteYou do know that Bailey is offer fish to everyone???
ReplyDeleteShe is? Less she'll have to eat I guess. She'll have to work that out with fisher boy. I wondered why it took so long to get home from the gym last night. I hadn't noticed he took some salmon with him. I wonder if there's any left?
ReplyDelete