HOLY MOLY, this wedding planning thing is complicated. Dresses, and shoes, and food, and locations, and photographers, and hotel rooms, and invitations, and this, and that, and the other thing! And oh right, we need a cake. If I'd had a clue about how complicated this all was, I'd have insisted on a courthouse elopement. And the guest list is only 20 and most with DNA common to the couple! What do people do when they have more guests than tasks to delegate? Well, now we have a color theme at least, thanks to the girls' flower girl dresses! Score! And a photographer I found by making a desperate plea on Craigslist. Now, if I could only find someone to do the girls' hair, I think I'm done. Oh right, vows and a license. And a costume for Don. And alterations and shoes. Oh sheesh, and invitations to mail. Never mind, good thing there are still 23 days left.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
And now the girls have dresses too!
HOLY MOLY, this wedding planning thing is complicated. Dresses, and shoes, and food, and locations, and photographers, and hotel rooms, and invitations, and this, and that, and the other thing! And oh right, we need a cake. If I'd had a clue about how complicated this all was, I'd have insisted on a courthouse elopement. And the guest list is only 20 and most with DNA common to the couple! What do people do when they have more guests than tasks to delegate? Well, now we have a color theme at least, thanks to the girls' flower girl dresses! Score! And a photographer I found by making a desperate plea on Craigslist. Now, if I could only find someone to do the girls' hair, I think I'm done. Oh right, vows and a license. And a costume for Don. And alterations and shoes. Oh sheesh, and invitations to mail. Never mind, good thing there are still 23 days left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment