Of course, it doesn't look anything like this on me. :) I made Don take pictures, but decided you all have to wait to see it. I ordered it by mail last weekend after the shopping debacle. They didn't have it in what I thought would be my size, so I ordered it in the next size down. (As a point of pride, I was NOT going to order it in the next size up!) I was sure it wouldn't fit, but I was desperate and dispirited. I even tried to go back and cancel the order later, but I couldn't cancel the order online. I had to call and the phone was in the other room. Plus it was midnight. I figured I'd try it and just send it back if it didn't work. So it arrived today. I tried it on while making a fried egg sandwich for lunch. It fits (or will after alternations, I'm not as tall as the model in the picture). It has sparkles. It needs shoes. But it fits! We have a dress! We also have a Judge, thanks to Dad and Dennis. And we have a park, or will soon thanks to Heather. So I guess there will be a wedding, and it won't be a nudist wedding in High Bridge park after all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment