I've become OBSESSED with this little creature called the Wee Mee. (Check out aim.weeworld.com to create your own!) It just cracks me up to dress my Wee Mee in the morning. The funniest part is how close it gets. I should have Don take a picture of me to show you that this is exactly what I will look like walking into my meetings this afternoon! Red bag, pda, coffee cup, messy hair, pea coat, khakis and ALL.
Needless to say, I'm feeling much better today. I still have a silly little cough, but that's about it. Nothing at all like the now 8+ days of torment Don's been through with this bug. I would say the difference is my suite of homeopathy, but you've all met Don so I don't think I can credit my vitamins alone for the difference in drama. :)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
New Day, Back in the World
I've become OBSESSED with this little creature called the Wee Mee. (Check out aim.weeworld.com to create your own!) It just cracks me up to dress my Wee Mee in the morning. The funniest part is how close it gets. I should have Don take a picture of me to show you that this is exactly what I will look like walking into my meetings this afternoon! Red bag, pda, coffee cup, messy hair, pea coat, khakis and ALL.
Needless to say, I'm feeling much better today. I still have a silly little cough, but that's about it. Nothing at all like the now 8+ days of torment Don's been through with this bug. I would say the difference is my suite of homeopathy, but you've all met Don so I don't think I can credit my vitamins alone for the difference in drama. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perhaps it's strictly out of necessity that you're well. You know... someone has to keep all the balls in the air. And, being sick doesn't lend itself to juggling.
ReplyDeletehmmm, interesting point. There's probably some truth to that! Especially with a compulsive juggler like me.
ReplyDelete