Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've been attacked!!

It's my turn to suffer.  At least yesterday it was.  Not much of a fever, but sore throat, cough, body aches, stuffy head.  The works.  So stayed in bed with a DVD marathon of my own (Harry Potter I, X-Files, Because I Said So--desperation forced me to walk to Safeway so I couldn't have been THAT sick, more X-Files).  If only there was ever time to prepare for these things!   So much for homeopathy.  Except today, I don't feel so bad.  Not yet anyway.  Which is good because I actually have to be somewhere this afternoon to chair a panel on protecting instream water rights in the northwest.  Exciting stuff.  Lucky thing is, I'm the moderator.  I just have to ask questions and be difficult.  I can probably manage. 

1 comment:

  1. Why doesn't anyone ask me to come be antagonistic?! Hope you felt well enough to do it right! :)

    ReplyDelete