Ginger loves celery. I'm not asking where the AC/DC t-shirt might have come from.
Tuesday:
Of all the years to finally embrace making her own valentines, Hannah picks the year she as 72 to made. With four days notice. Good thing, I'm a craft supply hoarder.
Wednesday:
Vet Day. Puma guarding her paws. She's still a little grumpy with me for that indignity.
Thursday:
Fresh air! Our house is within walking distance of a lovely trail along Lacamas Creek that I don't make near enough time for.
Friday:
Middle School Spirit Day. Very confusing when your first waking moment of the day is this standing in the bedroom huffing about being late. Are you sure you are going to school like that?
Tuesday:
Of all the years to finally embrace making her own valentines, Hannah picks the year she as 72 to made. With four days notice. Good thing, I'm a craft supply hoarder.
Wednesday:
Vet Day. Puma guarding her paws. She's still a little grumpy with me for that indignity.
Thursday:
Fresh air! Our house is within walking distance of a lovely trail along Lacamas Creek that I don't make near enough time for.
Friday:
Middle School Spirit Day. Very confusing when your first waking moment of the day is this standing in the bedroom huffing about being late. Are you sure you are going to school like that?





Love the recap. Love the outfit...
ReplyDelete