Sunday, January 11, 2009
First Meet of the Year: VEGA Intermural
Yesterday was the first meet! This year, the girls are on the same team. Yeah for us! 11 meets in 3 months was a bit much last year. This year will have 6 at most. The girls did great! This meet was just the VEGA girls, so both girls were in the same section. Bailey took 5th, even with a fall from the beam; and Hannah took 6th, with a fall from the bars. Don gets an F for pictures. Even though I told him I needed lots of pictures so I could find one to publish in the program for the Great West Gym Fest, we got 10. And hours of videos that don't appear to feature the girls at all. Sometimes.... brother! I'll save you the video of digging in the M&M bag. :)
As an example:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
too funny!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Don! That's precisely the sort of video I get from my... kids!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe another video-tographer next time :)
ReplyDelete