Thursday, January 01, 2009

Craft Debacle January: Knit Legwarmers Pattern

Thinking I might go crazy if: (1) I spend too much more time sniffing paint fumes; and (2) I don't have something to do during long gym meets, I've started knitting legwarmers for the girls. Unlike the bedroom projects, this is portable. And, I'm using up materials from the craft closet. Doubt bonus, since the yarn bin has been spilling over for months!

 
 

Sent to you by Ongoing Debacle via Google Reader:

 
 

via CRAFT Magazine by Natalie Zee Drieu on 10/23/08

legwarmerpattern_nikol.jpg

Nikol of The Thrifty Knitter has a free pattern to knit these cozy legwarmers.

[Read this article] [Comment on this article]

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Those look great! Let me know if you need wool, I have unused stuff lying around waiting for needles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hang on to that. We're going to get up knitting in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leg warmers are adorable. Kudos on the creativity.

    ReplyDelete