
... comes a beginning? Meet Gizmo. Bailey found Gizmo in the middle of the street yesterday crying. We tried to find her home but no one's claiming her. We tried ignoring her, but she insisted she was part of our pack. She was filthy dirty and LOADED with fleas. Since she wasn't going anywhere and I forbade Don from using her as bait, the only thing left to do was clean her up and get her fed. Don and I spent a good hour last night bathing her and rinsing away the fleas. Then I spent the whole night trying not to squish her in her sleep. Today, she spent the whole day stalking the baby chickens (Don did say they had to go) and following me around. I think she might have to stay. Puma's not totally hostile, but not totally impressed by her either. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment