thought, who has time? But then I thought, blog material! Anyway, we
are surviving the transition better than expected. I'll catch you up
when we catch up ourselves.
JUST TWO THINGS...
If you opened this, you have to do it. Then, send it back to the person
who sent it to you and the rest of your friends!
Two names you go by:
1. Jamie 2. shorty, smiley, sweet pea, honey bunny, you get
the idea--must be because I'm short and happy
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. PJ pants (pink with cats, Christmas present from the girls) 2.
sweatshirt
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. humor 2. reliability
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. read 2. cook
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. manicure 2. spring
Two things you did yesterday:
1. talked on the phone 2. sent email
Two things you ate yesterday:
1. chocolate chips and pretzels (together) 2. roasted chicken (from
Dee Creek Farms, not one of ours)
Two people you last talked to:
1. Hannah 2. Bailey
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Field Trip with Bailey to the Water Resource Center 2. Feed the
chickens
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. 2. I'm not a holiday person, they throw off my routine.
Favorite beverages:
1. Coffee 2. Lemonade
Person no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:
1. granny 2. gram
No comments:
Post a Comment