Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Make a Thing a Day in February

I'm debating whether to join this challenge. I've been feeling so burned out since December. Is this a challenge that will energize me or a challenge that will add just one more thing to not be getting done everyday. Hard to tell. But the sun has been coming out more and more, and I can tell that the light is changing. Maybe spring is coming after all.

 
 

Sent to you by Jamie via Google Reader:

 
 

via CRAFT Magazine by Michelle Kempner on 1/16/08

makeathingaday.gif
Artist Mouna Andraos is organizing the second annual Thing-a-day. Sign up on thing-a-day.com to participate and then spend half an hour every day of February creating something and share the documentation to the site. Sign up begins January 21st. Link.

[Read this article] [Comment on this article]

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? You do not need another expectation to not fufill- especially on a daily basis. Of course, for me the challenge would be for me to actually think of something to do each day...

    ReplyDelete