Thursday, November 15, 2007

Now on the Thanksgiving Day Menu: Salmon!

Earl saved the day! Since I can't eat turkey, my favorite substitute is salmon. Being from the pacific northwest, it just seems right that we should have salmon. With all the coming and going, Papa Snacker hasn't had a fishing pole near the water in weeks. But thanks to Earl, we'll have a beautiful fish to share the table. Traditionalists, don't be too concerned, we'll still have turkey (and ham too). So please, join us!

Menu ***** Turkey & Gravy Ham & Gravy Columbia River Salmon ***** Stuffing Mashed Potatoes Sweet Potatoes Green Beans Corn Salad Cranberry Sauce Rolls ***** Dessert

2 comments:

  1. Salmon really sounds good!! You should send us one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be kidding?! Salmon on Thanksgiving? Of course I see, it replaced the "lentil loaf." I guess it's not all bad! LOL!

    ReplyDelete