Friday, October 19, 2007

You've been tagged...What's on your list of favorite things?

Karen tagged me with this weeks ago.  It's been sitting in my email bin of things to follow up with (different from the email bin of things that can freeze over).  So here it is (finally) my list of favorite things:

(1)  Watching the seasons change on the tree outside my office window. 
(2)  The way Don makes me laugh right in the middle of me wanting to ring his neck.
(3)  Hannah's hug "sandwiches" where she calls everyone together (usually in the kitchen) for a group hug, with her and Bailey as the insides and Dad and I as the "bread." 

(4)  Walking out the door chattering to see the chickens come loping over at their full speed waddle just to visit with me.  Of course, I know its because they think I might have a tasty treat and it is far more about the treat than it is about me, but it still makes me feel loved.  And who doesn't need a little extra chicken love in their day? 

(5)  Audrey Hepburn, circa 1963.
(6)  Coffee.
(7)  Dipping french fries in soft service ice cream, preferably crinkle cut fries from Zips.
(8)  Green eggs.
(9)  Crossing things off a to do list.
(10)  Chocolate chip cookies, made my way.
(11) Did I mention coffee? 

Here is Karen's: <http://mom2mykiddos.blogspot.com/2007/10/seems-ive-been-tagged.html


1 comment: