
Phew, home again from a lovely visit to Sunny Santa Barbara. While the rest of the family was home in the rain, I snuck away to spend some time with my very pregnant friend Jolie. This is the only picture from the weekend, partly because I broke the camera, and partly because it was too restful to take pictures. We talked and ate out and talked and walked on the beach and talked and went shopping and hung out. It was great to see her, Marcus and hang out with her 3 year old (who is a total 3 year old! boy do I feel for her in a few weeks when the new one comes)! The weather was beautiful, the pace was relaxing, and it was great to see her. I just wish she was closer!
Got your share of 3 year old boys to hang with, don't you?!
ReplyDeleteWhat is that stick thing about anyway? Must swing stick. And drive cars. Andreas is a metro-modern three year old, he also cooks dinner. Cucumber and chocolate milkshakes. Yum Yum!
ReplyDelete