Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Bailey's Story about Mighty Puma
Hi my name is Bailey Marie Petroff. I love kitties. My kitty’s name is Mighty Puma. We call here that because she is fierce. She has huge claws and a mighty roar. It sounds like a human is being attacked by a huge bear. My family might let Mighty Puma to have one litter of kitties. I agree with my family. Mighty Puma is small like her mom. We adopted mighty Puma from this man named Don Sagat. That was nice of him to give us Mighty Puma.
We named Mighty Puma not Don Sagat. I like the name Mighty Pumas name because it is rare. I love Mighty Puma with all my heart. If you respect mighty puma she will respect you. Mighty puma loves all the attention just because she is the only pet in the house. For some reason she loves to play with me and Hannah’s poster boards which is the weirdest thing. Mighty Puma has very fat toes because she has seven toes on each of the front paws. Her breed is a polydactyl/calico.
When Mighty Puma is mad she will scratch. It is a little scratch. My mom said she is the weirdest cat she has ever seen. I will grab Mighty Pumas tail and she will try to scratch me but she always misses LAUGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment