Monday, June 29, 2009

Remodel Debacle: Upholstry Fabric!

This weekend we were finally able to concentrate on finding upholstery fabric for the living room!! We spent some time at Jo Ann's on Saturday. No luck. Too expensive, too hard to look at (everything is on hangers on a rack so you have to tilt sideways to see anything), Don was too annoying. Then my friend Anne told me about the Mill End Store. How could I have lived here three years and not known? That phobia of mine about crossing bridges has really hidden some jewels!! The Mill End Store is fantastic!! And dangerous. I shall never shop anywhere else again for fabric. We found the perfect fabrics for the living room. Sage Green and Pumpkin. Even Bailey like them. Now to get busy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'll need to travel West now to shop for fabric... We have no such lovely shop here!

    ReplyDelete