pring market, and raced home again. Everything I bought could have been bought from Safeway (if we ate conventional produce, which I try not to do) or Whole Foods(if we wanted older and more expensive produce). But the feeling of walking around the market in the cool of the morning, with all the smells and sights and sounds, just fed my soul. I could have wondered around there for an hour at least, but still managed to soak up as much as I could in the time that we had. I'm now inspired for the rest of my day--hanging out with the chickens, trying natural dyes for my easter eggs, finishing our taxes, cleaning, planning an easter dinner menu, maybe napping.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Spring Bounty
pring market, and raced home again. Everything I bought could have been bought from Safeway (if we ate conventional produce, which I try not to do) or Whole Foods(if we wanted older and more expensive produce). But the feeling of walking around the market in the cool of the morning, with all the smells and sights and sounds, just fed my soul. I could have wondered around there for an hour at least, but still managed to soak up as much as I could in the time that we had. I'm now inspired for the rest of my day--hanging out with the chickens, trying natural dyes for my easter eggs, finishing our taxes, cleaning, planning an easter dinner menu, maybe napping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment