Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Santa is Cool!

Look what Santa brought! [Okay, I'm a little behind, but Santa had his own snowbound delivery issues :) ] We have a groovy new color printer. I've been itching to get it unpacked and put to use. Finally, today is the day. Thanks Santa!!

5 comments:

  1. okay, how do you get facebook to update when you update your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Cool printer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, and kind of funny. Of all the printers, you guys get the exact one Josh and I have. You'll love it. I can't use the copier/scanner option enough (as is evident with my massive amount of pictures). :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear how you like it... I debate the photo printing thing all the time. It's more expensive at home, but far more convenient! Hmmmm... what to do? So, I'll wait to hear your verdict...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will probably still have our photos printed. I needed a color printer for things like sleepover invitations or the one-off thank you card. Goofy stuff, that takes a week through commercial sources.

    ReplyDelete