Menu Plan Monday: I didn't do a menu plan last week for the first time in a long time. My laptop has developed an unfortunate problem, which is that it only accesses the internet when attached to the docking station in my office. There's only so many hours I can sit up there. I try not to spend too many desk hours on side projects like menu planning. I prefer to work from bed, even if I do have to convince kitty she can't lay on my chest and groom my face. Tonight, I moved the docking station downstairs. I prefer to just think out dinners one day a week. I mean really, it gets to me having to think about this stuff EVERY day. We have a ton of extra stuff going on this week, so here's my attempt at not having boxed macaroni and cheese every night.
Baking: muffins, bread, granola
Soup: Amazon Bean Soup
-----------------------------------
Saturday, December 13 : Left Overs
Sunday, December 14 : Beef Goulash
Monday, December 15 : Meatloaf (freezer) with mashed potatoes and peas
Tuesday, December 16 (Liberty Choir): Chili and Hot Dogs
Wednesday, December 17 : Spiced Chicken Thighs with couscous and broccoli
Thursday, December 18 (JDZ Book Party): Breakfast--French Toast
Friday, December 19 (VEGA Christmas): Spiral Sandwiches, Deviled Eggs
Saturday, December 20 (Nutcracker): Salmon
No comments:
Post a Comment