Saturday, November 29, 2008
Home Again! (UPDATED)
We spent a lovely couple of days in Spokane, hanging out with family, eating, suffering without internet (can you imagine? about went bonkers)! Then a quick visit with Josh & Eva and grandbaby Gabriel at Zoo Lights. Sorry, no pictures, very lame. We are home again, very happy to sleep in our own beds last night. So happy, in fact, that I hardly bothered to get out of my bed today. And the kitties were VERY glad to have us home. Little Gizmo has been curled up with me all day.
Update: "very lame" above refers to not taking pictures ALL week, despite the many opportunities. NOT ZOO LIGHTS. Christmas lights are one of my favortie things. When we lived in Seattle, I would make Don drive around town to look at the lights, despite the fact that I get car sick and his driving in the city is scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah... a bit lame, but what do you expect when you've been in bed all day long? (BTW, I am totally jealous!)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete