Thursday, October 09, 2008

Work or Blog, Work or Blog

So much for having a productive week.  I have been in bed with an intermittent fever, migraine, general malaise all week.  I managed to get a couple hours of work done today before my brain went into a fog.  So, instead of fighting the fog, I'm following up on a meme. 
 
USING ONLY ONE WORD
 
Answer each of these questions, using only one word.  Not as easy as you might think! 
 
 1. Where is your cell phone?  hiding 
 2. Your significant other? goofy
 3. Your hair? graying 
 4. Your mother? fun-loving
 5. Your father? nerdy
 6. Your favorite thing? silence 
 7. Your dream last night? forgotten
 8. Your favorite drink? coffee
 9. Your dream/goal? many
10. What room are you in? office
11. Your hobby? cooking
12. Your fear? drowning
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?  alive
14. Where were you last night? home
15. Something that you aren't? bored
16. Muffins? applesauce
17. Wish list item? camera
18. Where you grew up? Spokane 
19. Last thing you did? lunch
20. What are you wearing? fleece 
22. Your pets?  underfoot
23. Friends? gracious
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? light
26. Missing someone? Gram/Granny
27. Your car? gas-guzzler
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Your favorite store? Trader Joes
30. Your favorite color? orange
33. When is the last time you laughed? minutes ago
34. Last time you cried? last month

A) Four places that I go to over and over? Library, Trader Joes, EWash, Farmers Markets
B) Five people who email me regularly? hmmmmmm
C) My favorite place to eat? Sushi
D) Four places I would like to go right now? To bed, Spa Retreat, Yoga Retreat, Meditation Retreat
E) Four TV shows I watch all the time? none
Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...
Hit 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people, including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment