Sunday, September 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, September 29

THE PLAN ... We had a busy week, and an even busier weekend. I have lots of blog entries to catch up on. Problem is, we need a new camera. So until we get one that I can figure out how to work, I'm bad about taking pictures. I have to rely on others. A new camera's going to be my prize when the credit card is finally paid off. :) Friday, we took the girls to the Gymnastics Superstar's show; Saturday, we drove to Seattle and back to meet 9 month old Mr. Oliver Burnham and hang out with his mama and papa and stop in for Ms. Signe's birthday bash; Sunday, I went on a canning freak attack then spent the evening suffering through Stone Age history with Bailey. I now know more about stone age history than I ever remember knowing before. Or wanting too.

Canning Projects: Roma tomatoes and peppers became salsa (6 pints), pears become 2 quarts of canned pears and preserves (still to come), apples became applesauce (3 pints) with more.

Muffins: Apple Strudel or Ginger Zucchini

Soup:

Too much canning to get any soup made this week. Relying on what's in the freezer. I thawed some lentil curry.

-----------------------------------

Saturday, September 27 (Seattle)

Dinner in Seattle
Sunday, September 28
Monday, September 29
---------- pear preserves bread
Tuesday, September 30 (Gym)
Rib Steaks Zucchini Fritters or Orzo Salad
Wednesday, October 1 (Gym)
Something from the freezer
Thursday, October 2 (Errands)
Breakfast (Ham & Cheese Muffins )
Friday, October 3 (Gym)

2 comments:

  1. Mine goes more like:

    Monday- leftovers
    Tuesday- something from Costco
    Wednesday- sanwiches
    Thursday- something from Costco
    Friday- Jason's turn/ I'll be at the coffee shop
    Saturday- invite ourselves over somewhere

    Pathetic, isn't it? (And yes, I have to go to Costco twice this week... Sad.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yours, much easier. But there's only so many Costco hot dogs I can eat.

    ReplyDelete