Friday, April 18, 2008

April Fools' Day Every Day this Month

Wikipedia says that April Fools' Day is April 1. April 1 only! April Fools' Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Recently, many of the communications I've had have the color of an April Fools' joke. And many of them are not all that funny. The first time it happened, I thought I had to respond. The second time it happened, I decided to ignore it. The third and forth and fifth times, I was sure it was all a prank. Calls from permitting agencies that previously issued permits were wrong, calls from parties to an agreement that they were walking away, or news that BPA made a side agreement that gave away 20% of my client's budget, or the front page of the newspaper each and every day, or the weather report calling for snow this weekend. But after today's news, I'm going back to bed and not coming out until May. Around The Table, a beautiful little downtown Camas resturant I just disovered and have fallen in love, with served its last lunch today. This simply cannot be true. I'll see you in May. This is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment