Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hannah's First Meet!

Phew, am I glad that first meet is out of the way! The whole family was on edge yesterday waiting to see what was going to happen. Little flipper had her first meet yesterday at the MAC Club in Portland. Unfortunately, the camera was left home on the charger so I'm waiting for some generous team mates to share pictures. But after the scores come out, I'm not sure how popular we will be. Hannah blew away her teammates. They don't have the benefit of a sister at home to compete with 24/7. For Hannah, it was just more of the same. For her first meet, Hannah did a fantastic job bringing home a 6th all around with 35.60! Another score like that in Puyallup next month and she'll be in Sectionals. Her shining score was 2nd on the beam, 7th on floor, 8th on bars & 11th on vault.

No comments:

Post a Comment