Wednesday, January 30, 2008
It's Only Wednesday!
Some weeks are just more than others. So far, we've survived girl swap day on Saturday, Bailey's first "meet" on Sunday, snow day on Monday, Bailey's 5th grade music performance and an emergency meeting of Hannah's gym team parents on Tuesday. And it's only Wednesday! There's another gym meeting Thursday for the Foundation, but then it seems to clear out. Hannah's team was pulled from the meet coming this weekend because the coach didn't think they were ready, which gives us a one week reprieve before the onslaught of meet weekends begins. I must find a hobby to keep me occupied during the hours of gym sitting we'll be doing. If only crocheting didn't make me crazy and confused. And portable card games. If I have to watch the girls going cross eyed playing their DS, I'll go crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment