Friday, May 04, 2007

Dinner :)

Camas. Today was grocery store day. Grocery store day is a production for me. The routine is set, first Costco, then Trader Joe's, then Petco, then Fred Meyer. I usually do it on Friday nights when the rest of the world is off doing other things. Don hates grocery night. I'm picky. I have to walk up and down every isle. I read labels, all of them. I make him put stuff back. He will make a scene in a restaurant about fake creamer in his coffee, but will put stuff in the grocery cart with ingredients only a PhD Chemist can understand. He's taken to boycotting grocery night. Tonight, he went fishing instead. Good thing he did too! He brought home the first Steelhead of the year! Isn't he a beauty? Dinner is tomorrow night at 7, feel free to stop by. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm... no thanks! Now, let me know when you've got some great steak (beef, of course) on the grill and I'll be right over! (Give or take about 12 hours...)

    ReplyDelete