Monday, April 23, 2007

The cool stuff I get help build...

Ellensburg. Sometimes I do work. Karen's convinced otherwise, but it is true. My life isn't all about wandering around the state, baking cookies and the Cult of Mighty Puma. Meet the Eslingers. Three generations of farmers in the Kittitas Valley farming the same ground their great grand father did. They came to me in 2002 after the court told them that the farm that's been in the family since 1899 didn't have any water rights. We were finally able to convince the court otherwise. So, after 100 years of the dam grandpa built, they now have the stock necessary--after a winter of welding and mountains of paperwork--to get a fancy new, fish friendly, gold plated, government issue diversion. Complete with it's own crane. I don't know if it'll last a hundred years but the family might.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment