Sunday, November 12, 2006

Winter is here!

Camas. The rainy season is definitely here. This weekend was the last of the soccer games! I tried to get a picture of Bailey but it was pouring by the time the game was done. All she wanted to do was go home a take a shower!

Hannah and I spent the afternoon on a science project--our own rain gauge. But first we had to brave the rain to go to get supplies. That's okay, we were ready. Its all about the hat. Here's the finished product. We put it outside at 2 pm on Saturday, November 11. Since, we've had almost a centimeter of rain. I don't know if confirmation of how much its raining here this year is going to help morale or not!

Update November 29, 2006. Before the snow and ice, came the rain and rain. Here is Hannah's rain gauge when we got back from the Thanksgiving holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:57 AM

    Whew! Read it all... Now, I'm feeling a bit guilty for having all but ignored my blog for weeks! I'll get right to it. Oh, and I've got you bookmarked. Guess you'll have to keep up with this now too!

    ReplyDelete